Yesterday, I blogged about how public input was disappearing from the IGF open consultations day. Today, I’ve put together overview of what IGF 2013 may look like, given the consensus decisions reached in the MAG meeting of 23-24 May 2013. I’ve also included some discussion of how the MAG reached those decisions. It was too long to publish in a single post, so I’ve split it into three parts:
- IGF 2013 theme: building bridges
- IGF 2013 program overview
- IGF 2013: Why so many theme and format changes?
More information on IGF 2013
The local host website is now available and contains information about the venue, accommodation and visas:
The IGF website has published the transcripts from the May preparatory meeting:
- Open consultations (21 May): Morning | Afternoon
- MAG meeting (22 May): Morning | Afternoon
- MAG meeting (23 May):Morning | Afternoon
The IGF website hasn’t yet published a summary report of the May preparatory meeting. I’ll post that link when it becomes available.